- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and offering solutions proposals to meet those needs.
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Provide the technical solution required addressing any customer requirements, and recommending solutions that optimize value for the customer.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet client needs.
- Maintain awareness and keep up-to-date of constantly changing software, hardware systems.
- Respond to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting paper work.
- Responsible for calculating client quotations and administering clients’ accounts.
- Bsc degree in Engineering or any related field.
- From 4 to 7 years’ experience in light current systems (CCTV, Access Control, Video Surveillance & Fire alarm) is a MUST.
- Experience in presales, tenders, engineering documents.
- Good command of English mandatory.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
– Here can be some pressure to meet deadlines and so extra hours may be required.