1- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of Action/Sales plans.
2- Lead and supervise the sales team.
3- Analyze market trends and establish sales strategies to increase department portfolio.
4- Accountability for building relationships and delivering superior service through knowledge of light current systems (CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Public Address, Parking System, Automatic Gates etc,).
5- Development of Sales Team Leaders to improve their ability to meet KPIs and build a team that achieves the assigned sales targets.
6- Consistent disciplined approach to follow up targets, tasks’ completion and goals.
7- Appropriate and scheduled reporting of sales force activities to company’s top management.
- BSc degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Proven work experience from 10 to 15 years in light current systems a MUST, including 5 years at least as a manager.
- Solid experience in sales management role.
- Working experience with knowledge of competition (vendors & integrators).
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing a team.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to listen, understand and modify positions to achieve mutually acceptable outcomes.
- Robust understanding of sales strategies and ability to work under pressure and under own influence.
- Strong analytical skills and numeric aptitude.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
- A track record in delivering outcomes.
- Demonstrate skills in prioritizing allocated tasks, while being a team player.
- Ability to show initiative and quickly adapt to a new role or situation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English language.
- Advanced user of MS office.