- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data.
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company website, newsletter, social media platforms, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Bsc degree in Marketing or any related field.
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant Marketing.
- Excellent writing communication and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Advanced user of MS office.
- Preferably familiar with Photoshop & Premiere.
- Able to easily and fluently communicate in English & Arabic Language [both verbally and written]
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Through emails, over the phone or face-to-face situations
– Here can be some pressure to meet deadlines and so extra hours may be required.