- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users.
- Installing and maintaining hardware (printers, Scanners, etc.….), computer peripherals, operating systems and computer software.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or Related Field.
- Experience from 1 to 3 Years Maximum.
- Very Good at Solving printers, IP Cam issues
- Provide Technical Support for Hardware and Software Issues
- Good Knowledge of MCSA, CCNA Self-Study.
- Ability to diagnose and Resolve Basic Technical Issues
- Excellent Communication Skills
– Here can be some pressure to meet deadlines and so extra hours may be required.